Monday, November 2, 2015

November TBR



Hello, Luvs! 
Sadly, Halloween is over. So now we move on to November, the month of thanks and giving. Now the TBR for this month isn't going to be like last where I tried to make it match Halloween, which I think I failed! But the books were all amazing! 

Anyways! Let's get to the books, that's what we're all here for anyways. ;) 

TBR books include: 







Ebooks I'll be reading throughout the month: 




I didn't finish Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire last month, so I'm carrying it over to novembers TBR. I'm about a quarter of the way done, but I haven't gotten much reading done because my hedgehog died... :( 

Anyways! Cross your fingers that I can finish all these! I've heard great things about all of them, oh and P.S. Yesterday (October 31st) Drown came out! So go buy it! It was so good!!! (Click here to see review
also note, that I most likely will not be finishing most of these! I am just planning to read a lot this month, and those are what I'll be reading if my plan goes-well as planned! 

HAPPY-EARLY-THANKGIVINGS!


2 comments:

  1. I am reading Six of Crows... AND OMG IT"S AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once I finish Harry potter I'm reading it next!!!!! <3

      Delete