Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas is coming!

Hello Luvs! 

Sorry that everything is to the left, but I can't get to my computer and my blogger app is really annoying me! 

Anyways, it is December 23rd and I just wanting to make a post because once again, I forgot to do the TTT for this week! I might still find time to make/oat it between the next couple of days, but I'm not sure. 

This post doesn't have much to it, but I will be extremely busy in January, with my special blog thing *wink wink*

The January blog special thingamabob will be posted on the first of January! I already have the post scheduled, and might have to post it through my blogger app. But I'll be busy the first because New Years, and it's my mums birthday and then 8 days later is me birthday too! 

So a lot of birthdays happening in January, 3 all together that I know of. But phew. 

But no worries! I will have ONE EXTREMELY BUSY BLOG THIS UPCOMING MONTH! *sweats nervously* 

HAPPY READING, LUVs 
And Merry Christmas! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment