Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Monthly Wrap-Up 8-30-2015



HELLO! my second wrap-up!
Well, I didn't get as many books this month as I did last month, but, I did get some! that's a plus! :) 


Let's get started!!!

The books I have purchased this month are (in alphabeticall order by book title):

~Atlantia by Ally Condie 
Ever since I read the Matched Trilogy by Ally Condie I've wanted to get this, and for a while I forgot about it with all the other books I've been trying to get! But then one day I saw it and I had to get it...I needed to have it. Now I have it!!!! can't wait to read this I love Ally Condie, and I loved the Matched Trilogy so much. Beautiful series hoping I enjoy Atlantia. (Purchased at Half Price Books)

~City Of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
I read The Mortal Instruments: City of bones last month, and loved it. So I had to get the rest of the series, and I want to get the infernal devises series also! <3 And still bothered by the whole ending of the first one...

~City Of Glass by Cassandra Clare 
This is the third book in The Mortal Instruments series. And I want to finish the series + the infernal devises series so I can watch the show when it comes out! So EXCITED! even though I've only read one, but I plan to read them all. ALL OF THEM *Laughs maniacally* 

~Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire (#4) by J.K.Rowling
So Excited to be reading the Harry Potter Series. I've read 1 and 2 and they were amazing! J.K.Rowling did a perfect job! So can't wait to read the fourth book! 

~Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix (#5) by J.K.Rowling
Read above *SMILES* 

~Harry Potter And The Prizoner Of Azkabab (#3)by J.K.Rowling
Read above . . . again! 

That's what I got this month! YAY *hugs*

Now the novels I finished this month, Go see my TBR to see what my TBR for next month is! *Hugs*



The novels I read this month include: (Click the links to see my review for each, luv)

~Alice In Zombieland by Gena Showalter 

~An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

~Cress by Marissa Meyer

~Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets by J.K.Rowling (Link will be up when I finish the series!)

~Red Queen by victoria Aveyard



That is everything that I have read and puchased for the month of August! I hope you enjoyed my wrap-up.

What books did you read this month, Luv?


No comments:

Post a Comment