Monday, February 15, 2016

LL & A's Monthly Book Tag (February-2016)


Happy Valentine's Day, Luvs!

I hope you all spent your days with your special someone.
A K A your book boyfriend / girlfriend. 

Click here to view the original post

If you are have NEVER heard of our book tag, it is simply a book tag we have each month. But it isn't an ordinary tag, because each month is a different theme! 

A new theme, new questions, and more books! 
So welcome to the LL & A's Monthly Book tag!

If you do, do this tag all we ask is that you notify us! either from Library Luv's twitter or My twitter! 
The other option is in the comments leaving a link to wherever you may have posted your answers to the tag! 

Everyone is welcome to join! Don't be shy! 


the theme this month is:

SINGLE OR TAKEN?

♣my tag♣

1)    A book couple that you would want to hang out with?
 I would say . . . at the moment Vhalla Yarl and Prince Aldrik

2)    A couple that aren't together but you want together?
 so, if you read Drown by Esther Dalseno you know the bad news. But, IF it didn't end how it did I would really really really ship the little mermaid with the uncle. I mean, if it didn't happen how it did . . . they would be the cutest couple EVER. 

3)    What are two of your favourite ships?
 my two favorite ships?
Morpheus and Alyssa from the Splintered series
and
Lara Jean and Peter from To All The Boys I've Loved Before

4)    What is your favorite book that has pink on the cover?
 I came up with this question . . . but I don't have a book with a pink cover . . . 

WAIT! I DO

AIR AWAKENS by Elise Kova

BOOM

5)    What character would you want to spend Valentine’s Day with?
Are you serious? 
I'm stuck between Kaz from Six Of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
and 
Gabriel from Gabriel and the Swallows by Esther Dalseno 

6)    What’s your favorite Valentines treat to read with?
 Chocolate!
DUHHHHHHH
or 
cookies. 

7)    Which two characters would you ship together that are from two different books?
 this is a very unusual combination, but just humor me here. 

Alec from City of Bones by Cassandra clare 
and 
Jesper from Six Of Crows

Just let that settle in your head for a moment. 
How cute?!?!?!

8)    What is your favourite book that has romance worked into it?
 ummmm, A Court Of Thorns and Roses.
TAMLIN!

9)    What is your favourite contemporary romance novel?
 I have to somewhat agree with Sabrina, I haven't read P.S. I Still Love You but I read 
To All The Boys I've loved before and PETER!
God do I love peter. 

10) A new released novel you LOVED?
so many wonderful novels being released this year but right now, I have to say
GABRIEL AND THE SWALLOWS.
I'm currently reading it and alost finished, I am seriously feeling the feels. 
I can't wait to write up my review I have so much to say!

That's the wrap of this tag! I hope to see you next month and I hope you do this tag so I can see all your lovely responses! Also, if you've read any of the novels I mentioned, tell me what you liked about them below!

HAPPY READING LUVs

2 comments:

  1. I love all the shipping excitment you girls have and like seeing who you come up with for couples. I didn't get a chance to do this month's tag because of a big project I had at work, but I am looking forward to doing March's tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha, thank you! I can't wait to see your answer's to next month's tag! <3

      Delete