Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Make Me Your Villain (booktag)

I'm Before I get into this! I'm going to put a link to the origional post from twitter and SJBouquets blog! 


Go look at the rules on her blog, and let's jump into this. 

For one! Thank you for tagging me @SJBouquets it mean a lot! *hugs*





the six books I grabbed were: 

~Splintered by Anita Grace Howard

~Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

~Divergent by Veronica Roth

~Reign by Chanda Hahn

~The Steele Wolf by Chanda Hahn

~The Elite by Kiera Cass



<MAKE ME YOUR VILLAIN>

Villain Name- Mad Plants (from splintered) 

Villain Theme Song- Tear In My Heart (by Twenty One Pilots) 

Weapon or Power- Disintegrating (Catching Fire) 

Weakness- Hanging (Divergent)

Evil Henchman- Brody Carmichael (Reign)

Love Interest- Kael (The Steele Wolf)

The Hero A.K.A My arch nemesis- Maxon Schreave (The Elite)





For this booktag I want to Tag . . . @Splintered_Luv , @Luvthembucs , and @CutchBucsNChucks 




Mad Plants, out! *Peace sign*


2 comments:

  1. hahaha Mad Plants xD you sound like a mixture of Mad Hatter and Poison Ivy WHICH IS AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! haha. I like it but I don't.

      It's a love-hate relationship between me and my new name XD

      Delete