Saturday, October 3, 2015

Taylor Swift Book Tag!

I was Tagged by the wonderful, SJBouquet over at A Tree Grows In Bookland.
Go check out her tag here. 
Let's begin (again. aha get it? begin again? ah, never mind) 

1. For we are never getting back together, pick a book/series that you were pretty sure you were in love with but then wanted to break up with. 
~ Sorry but I'm bot breaking up with ANY of my books anytime soon ;P 

2. For Red , pick a book with a red cover
~Dorothy Must Die

3. For the best day, pick a book that makes you fell nostalgic. 
~Forever by Chanda Hahn, Unhinged by A.G.Howard, and Air Awakens by Elise Kove (Sorry I can't ever just pick one!) 

4. For Love story, pick a book with forbidden love. 
~I'm gonna say "Cruel Beauty" by Rosamund Hodge 

5. I knew you were trouble, a bad character you couldn't help but love. 
~Well, At first I thought Morpheus was bad soooooooo . . . . 

6. Innocent, pick a book that someone ruined the ending. 
~The Fault In Our Stars by John Green 

7. Everything has changed, character from a book that goes through extensive character development. 
~ERRRRM, Thalia from the Iron Butterfly series <3 

8. You belong with me, pick your most anticipated book release
~FIRE FALLING! by Elise Kova, also Chanda Hahn's book that she hasn't released the title for yet! 

9. Forever and Always, favorite book couple.
~EAASYYYY! Morpheus and Alyssa from the Splintered series and 
MINA AND TEAGUE! 
OMG! lil' Meague babies! or Morpheus Jr's 
<3 

10. Begin Again, a series that deserves a second chance. 
~Honestly I don't know. So far I have LOVED every book I read . . . besides 
one book, If I Stay, I wanted to love that book, but, I didn't like it. I liked the Idea of it *shrugs*

11. Wonderland, a book that features your favorite fictional world.
~OOOH, so many! but I'll choose one. AIR AWAKENS, I just finished reading AA and it was amazing and I would like to be in that time/world. <3 

12. Last kiss, pick a series that your not ready to let go, even though it has ended.
~Unenchanted by Chanda Hahn, It's over!!!! And Jared/Teague will never be the same because even if I re-read it I'll be expecting it all! and . . . I never wanted it to end. (I may or may not have cried for a while after I finished reading FOREVER . . . ) *CRIES AGAIN* 

13. Pick a series where your glad it's over. 
~None . . . so far . . . 

14. for Wildest dreams, favorite fictional guy. 
~ . . . one? . . . Teague/Jared and Morpheus . . . HA! You can't stop me, I chose two. *Sticks tongue out* 

15. Enchanted, a book you found by chance that you ended up loving. 
~Splintered. It was meant to be!
the playful conversation starts 
counter all your quick remarks like,
passing notes in secrecy. 
and it was enchanting to meet you. all I can say is I was enchanted to meet you. 
this night is sparklin' don't you let it go . . . 

(sorry, got a little carries away) 

16. All you had to do was stay, a book you didn't want to finish that you wish had given another chance. 
~I have a Rule, I have to finish the book no MATTER what . . . <3 

17. Come back, be hear, a book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much. 
~Ummmm . . . ALL OF THEM! 

18. Teardrops on my guitar, a book that made you cry a lot. 
~The Silver Siren by Chanda Hahn . . . I miss you Faraway (<----spoiler) 

19. Shake It Off, A book I love so much that I just shake off the haters. 
~I have so many! But I'm going to say, ALIVE BY SCOTT SIGLER 

20. Blank Space, my favorite Autographed book. 
~AIR AWAKENS by Elise Kova

21. Today was a FairyTale, my favorite re-telling.
~WHHHHAAAAA? you can't do this to me! Splintered, Dorothy Must Die, and Cinder. Boom! 


that's the end of the TSwift tag! 

I TAG 









No comments:

Post a Comment