Tuesday, March 8, 2016

March TBR


I am not gonna lie, I actually have NO idea what to read this month. 
I really want to read a few newer books but I need to order them. 
Tell me what you are reading this month in the comments below! I'd love to hear! But here is a list of books I will attempt, as only a few of you know I am going on a trip to Arizona for a week at the end of this month so hopefully I get a lot of reading done on the plane! 
I will not be taking my computer along sadly, so I will NOT be able to blog. 
Anyways, to the TBR! 

Fire Falling (Air Awakens, #2)


Rise (Order of the Krigers, #1)

Carry On


Zodiac (Zodiac, #1)

Yes, the TBR is short. But If I make it any longer I will get overwhelmed and won't read at all. So, he is what I'm going to read. Or try to at least. If I don't read these I have tons of digital novels that I have been planning to read!
I've gotten so busy lately! 
I need to do more reading, I need to dedicate a full day just to reading. 

If you have read any of these novels tell me below! 


HAPPY READING, LUVs


No comments:

Post a Comment